From the NII Team
- Beyond Mountains, There Are Mountains: Notes from 15 Months of Leading the News Integrity Initiative
- Trust, Accountability, and Transparency in Newsrooms and Beyond
- Combating Media Manipulation
- What Do We Really Know About Changing Minds? Unlocking the power of behavioral science to build enduring trust and mutual respect between newsrooms and the public.
- European Journalism Centre, News Integrity Initiative and Civil join forces in support of people-powered newsrooms
- How are we going to invite and listen to audiences we’ve typically ignored?
- Six Months In (Part 1 of a 3-part series)
- Shifting Mindsets (Part 2 of a 3-part series)
- Committing to Transparency (Part 3 of a 3-part series)
- News Integrity Initiative gives $150k to American Press Institute to expand mentorship initiative and improve newsroom-community relationships (February 2019)
- UF, News Integrity Initiative Partner to Assist Newsrooms in Use of Social Science to Help Increase Media Trust (April 2018)
- The Community Listening and Engagement Fund awards first round of grants to 34 news organizations (April 2018)
- “Finding Common Ground” awards announced (Mar 2018)
- News Integrity Initiative Awards $2.5 Million to International Partners (Nov 2017)
- News Integrity Initiative Awards $1.8 Million to Build Support for Quality Journalism (Oct 2017)